Check Out The KandinskyPunks Collection On OpenSea!
About Murat Inceer:
“I was born in 1973, I live in Turkey and I am interested in digital art. As a professional, I work on IOT, machine learning, programming of production robots, artificial intelligence applications and open source software development. Photography, videos and especially documentaries are my hobbies. Apart from that, I love to make animated drawings and to program artificial intelligence to make art.
NFT is an opportunity for artists who want to introduce their art to the whole world. It also provides an opportunity for collectors to accumulate world cultures. I plan to turn to NFT professionally and make improvements on smart contracts. Kandinsky Punks arose out of my personal admiration for the artist. He is an artist with incredible creativity. We can call him the first creator of abstract painting. CryptoPunks are also very important symbols of NFT. In this first series I created, I wanted to pay homage to both.”
You can check out the Murat’s KandinskyPunks Collection HERE!
DeadFellaz Announces Q4 Plans in Roadmap 2.0
DeadFellaz announced earlier this month it’s Roadmap 2.0 with a slew of new partnerships, listings, and exciting new releases. The following is adapted from an internal DeadFellaz medium article: https://deadfellaz.medium.com/deadfellaz-roadmap-2-0-b5bcaab6ff8
- ‘Deadfrenz’ coming December 13: Betty & Psych made a discovery deep in a testing lab on their latest raid. An exotic undead companion collection is coming.
- OnCyber Gallery Release: Our collaborative partnership with OnCyber has seen the development of an official Deadfellaz inspired gallery setting. This will soon be available to purchase via OnCyber’s ‘Factory Collection’ — giving you the opportunity to display your NFT’s in the metaverse, horde style.
- Brand partnerships: We have formed relationships with well respected brands to create mutually beneficial content, expanding our reach and allowing us to explore new avenues of creativity.
- New NFT platform listing: We will explore a new and innovative NFT marketplace platform alongside the platforms we currently utilise, OpenSea and Nifty Gateway.
- Limited Merch Release: WEN MERCH! We hear you, it’s coming. You will be able to order hoodies, mugs, tees and more before the end of the year.
- Stickers: A collaboration with a high quality sticker company to buy vinyl Deadfellaz stickers for your home, car, laptop or forehead. Complete with a private and customised page on their website for the Deadfellaz community where each member can access and order their sticker pack (general Deadfellaz packs, and unique packs per your pfp). Available shortly after Halloween.
- Holiday Season in DeadZone 13: Exclusive DeadZone13 gigs, token gated for Deadfellaz holders, with a portion of tickets purchasable for non-holders. Playable mini-games, puzzles, wearables store, continued development and improvement of the city, hidden things to discover.
Check Out The Ethcasso Collection On OpenSea!
Unique, 1 of 1, computer generated A.I. artwork in the style of the great Pablo Picasso.
1,000 Ethcassos will be minted in the Summer of 2021.
- 0-100 SOLD OUT
- 101-200 0.06Eth
- 201-300 0.07Eth
- 301-400 0.08Eth
- 401-500 0.09Eth
- 501-600 0.10Eth
- 601-700 0.11Eth
- 701-800 0.12Eth
- 801-900 0.13Eth
- 901-1000 Auctions, Giveaways, & Secret Drops